Three New Opportunities Announced: 1) Museum and Community Partnerships, 2) Building with Biology, and 3) Sustainability in Science Museums
Three exciting new opportunities have been announced for NISE Network partners!
These new projects provide new ways to engage the public in current science topics.
1) Museum and Community Partnerships
- sponsored by NSF, existing NISE Network partners will be able to apply for an outreach kit and professional development materials to support the expansion and/or development of new museum and community partnerships to reach under-served audiences
- learn more: www.nisenet.org/museum-community-partnerships
2) Building with Biology
- sponsored by NSF, new and existing NISE Network partners will be able to apply for an activity and discussion kit about synthetic biology
- learn more: /building-with-biology
- official project website: https://www.mos.org/buildingwithbiology/index.html
3) Sustainability in Science Museums
- sponsored by Arizona State University Walton Sustainability Solutions Initiatives, new and existing NISE Network partners will be able to apply for an activity kit about sustainability science and practice
- learn more: www.nisenet.org/sustainability
Updates about these opportunities will be included in monthly newsletters: www.nisenet.org/nanobite