“Macro, Micro and Nano Memory” is a memory game that teaches visitors about the macroscale, microscale and nanoscale, the objects within those scales and the way we measure these objects.
- Distinguish between the macro-, micro- and nanoscales.
- Discover what types of objects are found in each scale.
- Understand the units of measurement which are used for each scale.
- Understand that there are many scales in the world, some which we can’t see with our eyes.
- Nanometer-sized things are very small, and often behave differently than larger things do.
NISE Network products are developed through an iterative collaborative process that includes scientific review, peer review, and visitor evaluation in accordance with an inclusive audiences approach. Products are designed to be easily edited and adapted for different audiences under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike license. To learn more, visit our Development Process page.