NanoDays is a nationwide festival of educational programs about nanoscale science and engineering and its potential impact on the future. NanoDays events are organized by participants in the Nanoscale Informal Science Education Network and take place at over 250 science museums, research centers, and universities across the country from Puerto Rico to Hawaii. NanoDays engages people of all ages in learning about this emerging field of science, which holds the promise of developing revolutionary materials and technologies.
While several communities conducted NanoDays events in prior years, the first nationwide week of events took place in 2008 with more than 100 institutions participating. This has grown to more than 250 events over the past years.
(last weekend in March - first weekend in April)
2015: March 28-April 5
2016: March 26-April 3
2017: March 25-April 2
2018: March 31-April 8
2019: March 30-April 7
2020: March 28-April 5
NanoDays 2015 Materials:
- The NanoDays 2015 physical kit contents is available online. NanoDays 2015 physical kit applications were due December 1, 2014 and all 250 kits have now been awarded.
- The NanoDays 2015 digital kit: will be available for download in mid-January 2015. The NanoDays 2014 digital kit is available for download.
- NanoDays training videos on Vimeo
- List of NanoDays 2014 participants
- All NanoDays educational products
- NanoDays 2014 digital kit
- NanoDays 2014 activity training videos
Need help marketing your NanoDays events?
Check out our Promotional Materials, and see our NanoDays Promotional Video