The NISE Network runs a series of free online workshops to increase the number of professional development opportunities available to our partners, and create more channels for partners to share their work and learn from each other directly.
What's in Your 2018 Explore Science: Earth & Space Toolkit
Tuesday, February 6, 2018; 2 - 3pm Eastern / 11am - 12pm Pacific
This online discussion provides a demonstration and overview of the hands-on STEM activities in the 2018 Explore Science: Earth & Space toolkit, tips for using training materials, forming local collaborations, and suggestions for marketing your events and programs.
- Ali Jackson, Sciencenter
- Ethan Kruszka, Science Museum of Minnesota
- Thai Chang, Science Museum of Minnestota
- View recording of 2-6-2018 online workshop here (Vimeo)
- Online workshop summary of resources (PDF)
- Online workshop presentation slides (PDF)
- NISE Network Product Page: What's in Your 2018 Explore Science: Earth & Space Toolkit
- Explore Science: Earth & Space 2018 and 2017 digital toolkits available online: http://nisenet.org/earthspacekit
- Explore Science: Earth & Space toolkit training videos (including content, activity, and misconceptions): https://vimeopro.com/nisenet/explore-science-earth-space
- Online Workshop: Museum Community Partnerships - Part 3: Working with the Solar System Ambassadors and Night Sky Network recording and workshop resources
About the Project
- Learn more about the project: http://www.nisenet.org/space
This material is based upon work supported by NASA under grant or cooperative agreement award number NNX16AC67A. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).