January 15, 2015
These short videos are perfect for NanoDays 2015 staff and volunteer training. Please feel free to distribute these links to people volunteering at your NanoDays event. All of these videos may be downloaded from Vimeo simply by creating a free "basic" account at www.vimeo.com/join, for more assistance please see FAQ # 10.
Links to individual NanoDays training videos on vimeo
- Exploring Fabrication—Electroplating
- Exploring Fabrication—Gummy Capsules
- Exploring Fabrication—Self-Assembly
- Exploring Forces—Static Electricity
- Exploring Forces—Gravity
- Exploring Materials—Ferrofluid
- Exploring Materials—Graphene 2015 kit
- Exploring Materials—Hydrogel
- Exploring Materials—Liquid Crystals
- Exploring Materials—Memory Metal
- Exploring Materials—Nano Gold
- Exploring Materials—Oobleck
- Exploring Materials—Polarizers 2015 kit
- Exploring Materials—Stained-Glass Windows 2015 kit
- Exploring Materials—Thin Films 2015 kit
- Exploring Nano & Society—Space Elevator
- Exploring Nano & Society—Tell a Nano Story 2015 kit
- Exploring Nano & Society—You Decide!
- Exploring Products—Computer Hard Drives
- Exploring Products—Kinetic Sand 2015 kit
- Exploring Products—Liquid Crystal Displays
- Exploring Products—Nano Fabrics 2015 kit
- Exploring Products—Nano Food 2015 kit
- Exploring Products—Nano Sand
- Exploring Products—Sunblock
- Exploring Properties—Capillary Action
- Exploring Properties—Electric Squeeze
- Exploring Properties—Heat Transfer 2015 kit
- Exploring Properties—Invisibility
- Exploring Properties—Surface Area
- Exploring Properties—UV Bracelets
- Exploring Size—Ball Sorter
- Exploring Size—Measure Yourself
- Exploring Size—Memory Game
- Exploring Size—Moving Molecules
- Exploring Size—Powers of Ten Game
- Exploring Size—Scented Balloons
- Exploring Size—Scented Solutions
- Exploring Size—StretchAbility
- Exploring Size—Tiny Ruler
- Exploring Structures—Buckyballs
- Exploring Structures—Butterfly
- Exploring Structures—DNA
- Exploring Tools—3D Imaging
- Exploring Tools—Dress Up Like a Nanoscientist 2015 kit
- Exploring Tools—Mitten Challenge
- Exploring Tools—Mystery Shapes
- Exploring Tools—Transmission Electron Microscopes 2015 kit
- Build a Giant Puzzle!
- "Horton Hear a Who!" Storytime
- I Spy Nano!
- Robots and People
- Try measuring little things!
- What am I?
- Would You Buy That?
Additional helpful training videos:
- Nanotechnology: What's the Big Deal? (Intro to Nano video) Spanish!
- A Museum Presentation: How NOT to Present
- A Museum Presentation: How TO Present
- Speed-Ucate: How to have an effective science and society conversation
- America’s Next Top Presenter
All NanoDays 2015 materials:
Special thanks to Kevin Dilley and Ali Jackson from the Sciencenter in Ithaca, NY, Brad Herring, from the Museum of Life + Science in Durham, NC, Keith Ostfeld and Aaron Guerrero from the Children's Museum of Houston, TX, and Stephanie Long and her staff from Science Museum of Minnesota for creating these training videos!