First steps to get involved
- Sign up to receive the NISE Network monthly electronic newsletter
- Contact your Regional Hub Leader to introduce yourself and find out if there are museum and scientists who may be existing NISE Network partners located near you
- Check out our upcoming events for professionals
- Download the one page quick summary of NISE Network projects and opportunities (revised October 2020) - learn more about all our projects past and present
- Interact with other NISE Network partners online by joining our social networking sites
There are no fees to join the NISE Network or use resources
There is no membership fee to join the NISE Network.
Professional Development online workshops are available at no charge.
Digital materials are available for free download from the website.
NISE Network products are designed to be easily edited and adapted for different audiences so NISE Network-developed resources are available “open source ”under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike license.
- Check out our FAQs
- Learn more About the NISE Network
- Who leads the NISE Network? Each NISE Network project has a different mix of core partners, advisors, and funders
- Who are existing partners? See the lists of NISE Network partners who have hosted events and been involved with different projects
- Contact your Regional Hub Leader