A collection of public programs exploring sustainable futures
Each program in the collection includes a complete set of digital resources, including instructions for preparing the program supplies, print-your-own graphics to use with the public, and training materials for staff and volunteers.
Public Programs and Hands-on Activities
Games for the Future set of three hands-on activities
Survival: A Game Show about People, Planet, and Prosperity public program
Watch and Create! Creativity For Sustainability hands-on activity
Ecosystem Engineers museum field trip
Good Life Challenge at-home activity
Teen Forum for Women's Rights and Sustainability forum COMING SOON in May 2020!
Professional Development Resources
Resources for professionals at museums and cultural organizations include:
- Why Sustainability?
- List of Selected Resources
- Sustainability Conversation Guide
- Sustainability Effort Planning Table
- Photovoice Training Guide
- Sustainable Development Goals Brainstorming Activity
Promotional and Marketing Resources
About the project
- Learn more about the Sustainability in Science and Technology Museums program
- Sustainable Futures collection of new public programs exploring sustainable futures
The Rob and Melani Walton Sustainability in Science and Technology Museums program is supported through funding from the Rob and Melani Walton Foundation.