The SustainABLE kit is designed to engage the public in sustainability through the educational power of science centers and museums.
Download links for the entire digital kit Zip files:
- Zip file #1: Planning, promotion, and orientation materials
- Zip file #2: Hands-on activities
- Zip file #3: Banner and posters
Planning and promotional materials
- Sustainability Welcome Letter, Design Choices Tips, Passport and Planning Guide
Orientation and training materials
- Sustainability Training Materials
- Link to training videos on Vimeo: https://vimeopro.com/nisenet/sustainability
- SustainABLE banner and posters
- Hands-on activities
About the project
- Learn more about the Sustainability in Science and Technology Museums program
The Rob and Melani Walton Sustainability in Science and Technology Museums program is supported through funding from The Rob and Melani Walton Foundation.